Butternut Squash with Pear and Parsnip Puree
Watch this video to learn how to make your baby’s food quickly and easily using the Slica.
- 2 Pears
- 1 Medium Butternut Squash
- 2 Parsnips
- Peel the pears, parsnips and butternut squash and then dice with a knife.
- Steam the ingredients for around 15 minutes until tender. Leave to cool for 10 minutes and keep water.
- Place the pears, butternut squash and parsnips into a bowl and mash using the Masha.
- If consistency is too thick, add the water from the steama as needed.