How do I place an order online?
- Click on the product you are interested in buying. All information regarding this item will be shown. Click on the “add to basket” button
- You can continue viewing the website or proceed to the checkout by clicking on “Checkout”. You can check the contents and make changes at any time.
- When you have finished shopping select “checkout” this will take you to the main checkout screen. Here you can either sign in if previously registered or if this is your first time please complete all required fields for billing and shipping information.
- You have 2 choices for delivery either next business day or 3 business days. Please select your preferred option. Please note orders received after 12 Noon will be processed the following business day.
- Payment can only be made by credit or debit card. All credit card payments are processed using sagepay’s secure system.
- If any problems or queries or require additional product information then please email us at email@example.com. We endeavor to respond as quickly as possible; this is usually within one working day.
- Our office hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, during this time we will respond to your emails.
What information will I receive when I have placed my order?
We will send you an email confirmation that your order has been placed. If there are likely to be any delays in sending your order to you we will email you.
Can I change my order?
It depends on what stage your order has reached. We do try to process all our orders as soon as possible after they have been placed so that you receive them quickly. If you find you need to change your order, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be an opportunity to make the changes you require. If the order is already in progress in our warehouse then it will not be possible to make changes and the order will be sent as it was placed. Our team will of course help you resolve any issues this may present.
Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel an order for any reason up to the point of dispatch, but as we try to process all our orders quickly then we strongly recommend that you email us at email@example.com as soon as possible after you place the order to ask us to cancel. If possible, please make sure you have your order number to hand. You will find this on your order confirmation email. See our Terms and Conditions for details of your statutory Right to Cancel.