terms and conditions
These terms and conditions will apply to all transactions placed online with MPL Home Limited’s website “thearange.co.uk”. Please read carefully before placing any order. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights. By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
MPL Home Ltd
575-599 Maxted Road
Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DX
The Buyer / Customer:
The purchaser of goods / services from thearange.co.uk
Terms of trading:
1. All products advertised are subject to availability
2. The Company reserves the right to charge carriage fees to the buyer in the despatching / returning of goods.
3. All prices published by the Company are inclusive of VAT @ 20.0%. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and at the discretion of the Company.
4. The Company reserves the right to decline service to any company or consumer.
5. Any information displayed on our web site(s) or other printed matter by the Company is not regarded to be authoritative or certified as the best practice and is only considered to be useful supplementary advice to other certified codes of practice. All information on our web site is updated regularly.
6. All items supplied to the customer remain the property of MPL Home Limited until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods has been received in full by us.
7. The Company accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss caused to the buyer for the receiving of faulty goods. Faulty goods received shall be dealt with as outlined in our Returns Policy.
8. If you wish to comment or complain about any aspect of your dealings with us, please write to; The a range, customer service, c/o MPL Home Ltd, IMEX, 575-599 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DX
9. Our website may contain links to other websites or services. You should note that we are in no way responsible for the content or privacy policies these websites / services may have in place and advise that you use caution and refer to these websites own privacy statements and terms.
10. The contents of this site and other publications from thearange.co.uk are owned by or licensed to MPL Home Limited and are used with permission by the owner, reproduction strictly by permission only. Unlawful reproduction may result in legal action.
Your online credit card transactions are secure. All payments are handled directly by sagepay; we do not see, handle or store your card data.
The Information We Collect From You:
Whenever you shop we obtain from you the information we need to complete your transaction. This may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. If you use a credit or debit card, it will include your card/account number. To improve our Web site, we collect non-personal information about how users navigate through the site. This statistical information does not include individual names or personal data, so it does NOT identify you or any other customer. We may share this information with our affiliates or other outside companies.
How We Use The Information We Collect From You:
We use the information we collect for various purposes including, to complete your purchase transactions; to provide the services you request; to send you our catalogues and other offerings by mail; to keep you informed about the status of your orders; to identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you; to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased; and to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience.
Cookies And How We Use Them:
What Are Cookies?
Computer cookies are small text files that a website transfers to your computer. Cookies cannot harm your computer and are anonymous. They do not contain any information that could be used to identify you, nor do they contain any confidential information such as your email address or credit card details. Using ‘cookies’ helps us to make our website easier for you to use and helps us to give you a more personalised web experience, such as enabling us to present information about products and promotions which we believe will be of interest to you. Examples of our use of ‘cookies’ include:
1. Storing the content of your shopping basket as you proceed through ‘Checkout’ and so that it is available to you when you return to the website
2. Enabling you to ‘log in’ to your account, so that you can see information relating to orders that you have placed and other information you have given to us, in the ‘My Account’ section of our website
3. To record the areas of the site that you have visited and for how long, as well as the products that you viewed and those that you purchased. We use this information to help us improve the effectiveness of our website design, to make it more accessible to our users and to improve the quality of service that we provide. We also use this information to inform the product recommendations you see while you are on our website, in communications that we send to you, and in adverts that you see while on other websites.
Are Cookies Safe?
Yes. The information stored in cookies is anonymous and secure. It cannot be used to identify you personally and cannot harm your computer.
Can I Switch Cookies Off?
What Cookies do we use?
Shopping Basket Cookie
This cookie is for the shopping basket. It holds an identifier to maintain a connection between the shopper and his/her shopping cart. All the shopping cart details are securely stored on our server, the cookie just maintains the association between the shopper and their cart.
_utmb, __utmc, __utmz, and __utma cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
We currently use two ShareThis.com cookies to identify users and their sharing behavior. _stid is a random unique identifier not tied to any personally identifiable information (PII), and _uset is set to “true” to indicate when a user has been cookied so that we don’t repeat the task in the next 8 hours. _stid is used to associated users with topics of interest, based upon the content they consume and share. In the U.S., we use these data to help advertisers deliver targeted messages to users. We do not use the data outside of the U.S. at this point in time. It’s definitely not considered “necessary” by the EU regulatory requirements. Users can opt-out of sharethis from here: http://sharethis.com/privacy
If you would like more information on cookies, visitwww.allaboutcookies.org.
E-mails And Offers:
You will receive promotional e-mails from us occasionally offering news, updates, special offers and bulletins. Each time you receive an e-mail from thearange.co.uk, you will be given the opportunity to “opt-out” or stop receiving them. If you choose to “opt-out,” we will stop sending youe-mails. Please note, however, that some e-mail promotions are prepared well in advance, so you may continue to receive offers after you have chosen to “opt-out.” We appreciate your patience in giving us time to carry out your request.
Conditions Of Use, Notices and Disclaimer:
When you use this Web site, you are automatically agreeing that both your access to the site and your use of it are:
• Subject to the terms and conditions in this legal notice, this may change at any time without notice.
• Subject to all applicable laws.
• Undertaken at your own risk.
Please refer to this page frequently to review our current terms and conditions of use.
All information is maintained in accordance with the Data protection Act
The following elements of this website are the property of MPL Home Ltd or our suppliers and are protected by UK and international copyright laws: All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations – both individually and as they are compiled on the site.
The trademarks or trade dress of this website and our affiliates may not be used without our written permission. Trademarks or trade dress include the website name and logo, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names of the website products, services, and programs, and those of our affiliates. All other trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our affiliates.
Use Of The Site
You have permission to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to placing an order or shopping with this website. Unless we give you written permission in advance, any other use of this website, its content and its information, including linking or framing to this Web site, is strictly prohibited.
Errors And Inaccuracies:
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our website. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human or technological errors. This site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions – including after an order has been submitted – and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We sincerely apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Disclaimer Of Liability:
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this website, its content, or the information available on or through it; they are provided “as is” with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we and our corporate affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns of each, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other website linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
Except for information necessary to place an order, we do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets through this website. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be deemed non-confidential, and by submitting it, you are granting us an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute it for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.